Life Behind My Lens--Photography by Romonia Isaac

Welcome!
Thursday, July 17, 2008

Congratulations to the Erickson Family!




I wanted to take the time to welcome little Rowan Henry into the world. He was born on July 11, 2008 at 5:33 p.m. weighing a lovely 8 pounds and 6 ounces (the same as his sister Audrey) and 21 inches long. I am so utterly happy for Jennifer & Drew. Mother and baby are resting and recovering well. You can stay updated with Jennifer, her family and her photography by visiting her site--which I have linked on the right--at http://www.jenniferericksonphotography.com/. He is so ADORABLE! Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see family pictures.
UPDATE: Jennifer posted new photos of Ace and Row...they are too cute for words! Amazingly beautiful. Love the stroller Jen!

0 comments: