Life Behind My Lens--Photography by Romonia Isaac

Welcome!
Friday, September 12, 2008

It's been a while


Life has been great, hectic, busy, exhausting, fun and everything else in between. I have not updated my blog as much as I have wanted to--time is a HUGE factor and when it is limited you have to blog when you can. With Fall rapidly approaching us, I can't help but look back and reflect on what a great summer it has been. I had the opportunity to shoot two weddings, family photos, a 50th...yes 50th Wedding Anniversary party, baby showers and so much more. I have been truly blessed that these individuals have allowed me to help them remember wonderful moments in their lives and I only hope that I captured them in a beautiful manner. On another note, I went fishing while on vacation--I decided to let "Hook" the Crane do the work while I sat back and enjoyed the view.


0 comments: