Life Behind My Lens--Photography by Romonia Isaac

Welcome!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

¡Felicidades! Congrats are in order!!

So I am super excited since one of my best friends became engaged just a few hours ago!!! I am so excited for Amber & Mark and this wonderful news. I will not indulge any details but wanted to share with all of you my sincere and utter happiness for them. Congratulations Amber! I am excited and anxious to see what lies ahead and what colors we will be working with! ;-) I just want to wish you both a lifetime of happiness, love, good health and prosperity. Mark, major kudos on the ring. You did an AMAZING job and you make me very proud. Also, Mark will be running in the New York City Marathon on Sunday; so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he will have a safe race. There is no doubt in my mind that he will do very well. Good Luck Hap!

2 comments:

The Griffin Family said...

WOW! How exciting for them! They are a STUNNING couple! Beautiful all around~~~including the ring! Super congrats go out as well as a super good luck in the marathon!

Richard Lawry said...

Love and commitment are very special. I hope for the best for your friends.

An Arkie's Musings